this is a blog about seeing deer. if you saw one then tell us about it. deer are nice to watch and look at. they have inspired me to start this blog up. thanks you beautiful animals. now, lets all go out and sight some deer today man!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

OH man! Did i see some deer this weekend? yes i did.

first sighting was on a highway, i quickly glanced to my right and saw a young deer by a pond. it was probably 50 yards and hard to say if it was a male or female deer. second sighting was in iowa just east of des moines. three deer were up on the ridge that sloped over interstate. they were moving a little. one button buck and two does i think.

the last sighting was my favorite. we were pulling into my friend's house (he lives out in the country) and suddenly we jump two deer (pretty close). they ran back a little bit in the corn field and watched us. i got a quick shot of them with my video camera that i will post up on here tomorrow. they were great to see. my heart beats a little bit faster than normal when those deer eyes at night. beautiful creatures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home